Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 18 January 2009

    Revolutionary Road Premiere

    A huge amount of photographers were down in Leicester Square as the Titanic duo Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio walked the red carpet together. Kate has been in the news a lot recently after scopping a Golden Globe and being nominated for a couple of BAFTAs.
    I thought I got a couple of standout images of Leo and Kate - I just hope that equates into sales, given the amount of snappers at the event.







    www.samirhussein.com

    2 comments:

    1. Pick of the crop for me is the second one down kate and crowd.brilliant colour and captured everything, I love the outstretche hand holding the image,this takes you to kate's face and then to the blond girl in the crowd and then back to the imige and then to the photographer seemingly taking a picture of the image....Love it.... I would suggest cropping slightly more off the left and highlight the blonds face a little.Well done Sam

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Ian. You could be right about the crop.

      ReplyDelete