Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 6 January 2009

    Defiance Premiere

    Happy new year!
    So, this was my first job of the year and after nearly two weeks of very little camera action I was keen to get back to some photography. I could have done without the minus temperature conditions and the zip on my Lowepro camera bag breaking, but even that didn't stop my enthusiasm to get going again.
    Daniel Craig was the star of the film, alongside Jamie Bell, but other than that there were no real exiting names to turn up. I was quite pleased with my photos though, considering I'd done so little over the Christmas period. All my equipment was working fine, which was also a relief.
    One other thing - I'm now aiming to update my blog right after completing a job. Last year, due to work load etc, I got quite far behind in keeping the blog up to date, which meant missing out on sharing a lot of what I do. But, with the start of 2009, I'll be looking to post in real time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment