Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday 11 October 2008

    Stock Market Trader

    I was called out late this Saturday evening to shoot a prominent French Stock market trader in a London house for Paris Match magazine.
    The problem was, he was being interviewed by a French journalist and didn't know he was to be photographed, so after getting clearance through the journalist, who kindly asked him if I could shoot him, I turned up and got what shots I could as a two hour interview took place. Unfortunately, with the interview going on so long the trader, whose name never found out, was in a rush to leave with his business partner and family so could only pose very briefly. Hardly the situation I'd hoped for, given it was for a high profile magazine, but in these situations you just have to get what you can.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment