Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 15 October 2008

    Arise Magazine Usage

    I was very pleased to see that at the Africa Rising event they supplied everyone with a free, glossy style and music magazine named 'Arise' containing several of my photos. This was issue one - The Africa Issue - of the magazine, produced by the organizers of the event and documented much of the Africa Rising event as well as featuring leading artists linked with the continent. The people behind it start it as a monthly in January, and given how well it's produced it's one to look for.
    Below is the front cover, followed by two of my photos of Jay Z (full page) and Youssou N'Dour (double page spread!), both of which I took at Africa Rising in Washington DC.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment