Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 19 September 2008

    London Fashion Week

    I do enjoy photographing fashion, but fashion week inevitably ends up being very tiresome with the sheer amount of shows all over London taking place which need covering. Then there's keeping an eye out for celebs on the front row - such as Mischa Barton (pictured below) - to see the catwalk fashions which the papers and magazines are full of through the week.
    My week took a turn for the worse on Wednesday when I had my lens stolen from the photographer's area by the catwalk in the BFW tent. It was only out of sight for less than a minute, but to make matters worse it must have been a fellow photographer who took it as they were the only ones with access. This spoiled my week and it was hard to get any enjoyment from my work as I fretted over the cost of a very expensive Nikon 70-200mm AF 2.8 VR lens.
    In photography and fashion terms the best event of the week for the Fashion For Relief show, which featured numerous high profile figures and models on the catwalk. Naomi Campbell, Cilla Black, the Sugababes, Daisy Lowe, Cheryl Cole and Tyson Beckford were just a few of the names who donned top designer's outfits.







    No comments:

    Post a Comment