Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 24 November 2008

    Blake Fielder-Civil & George Sampson

    Today was meant to be the day Michael Jackson appeared at the High Court to defend allegations that he owes an Arab sheikh £4.7m, but he settled out of court the day before he was due to arrive in London. I went down anyway as the sheikh was rumored to be appearing and because Blake Fielder-Civil, husband of Amy Winehouse, was appealing against his 27 month prison sentence.
    I managed to capture Blake arriving before later going to photograph 'Britain's Got Talent' winner George Sampson.



    He was doing a multi city tour of England in a day, which led to him getting delayed. In fact, when I arrived at the record store ready to photograph him I was told he was still yet to get on his plan from Birmingham to London. Two hours later he showed up and his management made sure he gave me plenty of opportunity to shoot him alone and with his fans given how long I'd waited.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment