Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 9 July 2008

    The Ting Tings & Florence & The Machine Play The iTunes Festival

    Much better light than last night, as reflected in my photos of the impressive Florence and the Machine. In fact, one of them (top photo below) I rate as one of the best music photos I've ever taken.
    Unfortunately after one song of The Ting Tings, photographers were told to stop taking pictures as the film crew, sharing the pit with us, had complained we were getting in their way (which we weren't). The organisers obviously gave weight to the film crew, filming for C4, but it left a lot of disgruntled photographers. It's a shame the film crew couldn't put up with the photographers for the three allocated songs we had, especially as they were there for the whole gig, but camera men and photographers often clash, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment