Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 23 June 2008

    Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark Visits Summer Fair

    I had a last minute call to rush down and cover Crown Princess of Denmark who was over in London visiting a summer fair at the Excel Centre in east London. It turned out to be a bit of a scrum, with the few accredited photographers running around from stand to stand trying to get clear shots of her, as she made her way through unsuspecting visitors to the show.
    The job wasn't helped by one of my flashes failing to work, meaning that I could effectively only shoot with one lens and as a result wasn't able to get quite as wide a range of shots I'd hoped. However, hopefully the pictures I did get will be picked up by the European media, especially in Denmark.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment