Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 6 March 2008

    Duffy Plays The Bush Hall

    I arrived early on to find the photgraphers had to shoot from the crowd, and with the first row already filled with eager Duffy fans - which seemed to feature many gig goers in their 30s and 40s - I had to make do with shooting behind some punters. Thankfully I managed to find a central position behind a smallish lady. I'd done a bit of homework, watching Duffy perform on You Tube and found she took up a central position, with no mike stand, so I knew I was reasonably placed compared to other photographers dotted throughout the crowd.
    For such a small venue the light was fantastic, and I got some really pleasing shots. Like Mr Faulkner last night, shooting concerts with light like this makes the job so much more fulfilling.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment